Les Tres Torres

2.900 € / month


Would you like to live in Tres Torres?

Las Tres Torres was born as such between 1901 and 1903. It was used in an area on the outskirts of Sant Gervasi, near the border with the municipality of Sarrià, and which housed its cemetery. Urbanization began on the initiative of some residents of Sants (the Romaní brothers and Climent Mas). They were the ones who built three towers, one for each one, on some land belonging to the Nena Cases inheritance.
These towers are the ones that gave the place its name, replacing the old place name Nena Cases, which was the one it had at the end of the 19th century. One of them is currently preserved, although modified, at the corner of Vía Augusta-Doctor Roux. Over time, other stately towers were built, but, as in the rest of the district, during the second half of the 20th century they gave way to high-level apartments.
At the beginning of the 20th century, between 1906 and 1916, railway stations were built, first the Sarrià line and later the Les Planes line (currently belonging to the FGC). It should also be noted, throughout the first half of the 20th century, the installation, in the open spaces of the Tres Torres, of a series of soccer fields, fitted out by the users themselves. The main club, before the war, was the Tres Torres Club, based on Milanesat street.
The urban typology is characterized by a small older nucleus, around the market (carrer de los Vergós and calle de las Escoles Pies), and the more modern extensions, with open buildings and taller buildings. The neighborhood also includes the Can Ràbia sector, redeveloped with residential buildings after the demolition of the Espanyol soccer field.



Les Tres Torres